1. Analyzing and translating user requirements into business requirement specification.
2. Design and develop a software requirement specification.
3. Design and develop a SQL server reporting services.
4. Investigate and solve problem given by customer.
5. Engage in functional test, SIT, UAT to ensure quality of deliverable
6. Works closely with software developers, software tester and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and meet user satisfaction.
7. Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house courses external courses, and self-learning.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related field
2. For System Analyst position, At least 2 years working experience in System Analyst position or related position.
3. Ability to design use case, activity, sequence, state and class diagram.
4. knowledge of relational database and technologies.
5. Ability to write complex SQL queries needed to query and analyse data.
6. Ability to provide logical, analytical and creative approach to problems solving.
7. Good communication and relationship
Salary : Negotiable
1. Health insurance
2. Annual trip or party
3. Annual health check up
4. Transportation/meal allowance
Contact : email@example.com