1. Design test plans and cases with associated test data for functional and non-functional requirements
2. Develop, implement, and maintain automation tests and results
3. Review automation test scope in each phase to ensure the testing is appropriate for the given timeline.
4. Support the deployment to production systems by executing and validating test results
5. Perform end-to-end functional and integration tests.
6. Perform performance, scalability and penetration tests.
7. Participate in troubleshooting to identify the root cause and resolution.
8. Prepare documentation for presenting test results and progress reports to the project managers and stakeholders.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related field
2. At least 2 years’ experience in Automated Testing using Selenium or other test tools
3. Experience in automation test cases, framework, test script, test planning, test estimation, requirements analysis, and etc.
4. Experience in Agile software development methodologies is a plus.
5. Ability to write complex SQL queries needed to query and analyse data.
Salary : Negotiable
1. Health insurance
2. Annual trip or party
3. Annual health check up
4. Transportation/meal allowance
Contact : email@example.com