You will take part in the development of the core functionality of the next generation Product Information Management solution and e-commerce software, including technical investigations, prototyping, development and deployment.
We are looking for developers with a broad skillset and a good understanding of the entire technical stack of a web application. However, we don’t mind if you consider yourself a fullstack, frontend or backend developer.
· Development of functionality in Java 8, Node.js and React on our own Cloud Ecosystem (Platform-as-a-Service), selecting the tools and technology that best solves the business needs.
· Development of modules to support our microservice-based Cloud Ecosystem
· Design and programming of services, components.
· Development of the REST APIs used both by our own user interface and for integrations with our customers’ internal and external systems, such as ERP and e-commerce
· Preparing technical documentation for end-users and internal and partner developers
· Bachelor/Master degree of Computer Science or any related fields.
· Experience in web development using React.js,HTML5/CSS3/JS
· Experience in some of the following these technologies; Java 8, MySQL/MariaDB/AWS, Aurora,DynamoDB/NoSQL, Node.js, React.js / Flux, Dropwizard, Gradle, Swagger, HTML5/CSS3/JS, Amazon Web Services (EC2, ECS, S3,IAM), Jenkins/Continuous Integration, Docker, JAX-RS
· Creative, communicative and solution oriented
· Desire to work long-term
· Communicative skills both with team-members and other stakeholders
· Responsible and proactive
· Good teamworking skills
· Good English skills
· Attractive salary package for the right candidate
· Flexible hours
· Social security
· Provident fund
· Transport allowance
· Group health insurance
· Cash refund for doctor/hospital visits
· Other benefits
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org