Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for software developments and procedures.
· Responsible for trouble shooting and problem solving.
· Prepares system and functional specifications for integration and deployment.
· Prepares test plans and procedures for software/system testing Assist in preventive and corrective issues with fare collection and EDC system.
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or any related fields.
· At least 2 years of work experiences in software development, system analysis and design.
· Knowledge in EMV, Contactless, Credit Card certification, or relevant payment experience is a plus.
· Proficient in C/C++ development.
· Have work experiences in embedded system programming is plus.
· Knowledge in EDC or Payment Card development is plus.
· Knowledge in Android is an advance.
· Ability to read and understand requirement and scope documents and work off them.
· Willing to learn and use new skill areas.
· Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills.
· Self-motivated, service-minded, team player and able to work both independently and under pressure.
· Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
3 other openings