• Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate business product visions by researching, conceiving, wire-framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories,user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Work as a part of software development teams and be in charge of end-to-end UX/UI solution design.
Qualification and Required Skill:
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in graphic design, interaction design, new media design, industrial design or related field
• 2-3 years of experience in UX/UI designer for mobile application
• A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
• Knowledge of iOS and Android application development is a plus
• Knowledge about and experience in this kind of software development methodologies; AGILE, SCRUM is a plus
**Portfolio to accompany the resume is required
Working Location: Operating at Silom Head office, Bangkok
For more information please contact K. Apinya ,Tel: 02 296 8357
Apply Job: https://icareers.bangkokbank.com
8 other openings