Job descriptions :
An Integration Developer develops key integration enterprise integration applications that are vital towards exposing existing key technical capabilities within the bank so that they can be easily reused by multiple systems to build solutions that bring more value to our customers. This role is constantly developing due the need to adapt to new technologies and also ever changing landscape of new applications.- Develop integration application to meet business requirements. ESIS developers can focus on developing System Services which focuses on developing novel technical solutions for integrating to the multiple backend systems or Business Services which are composite services that consolidate information from multiple systems to enable a more valuable and reusable interface
- Compose design documents, diagram, user manual.
- Support users testing.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, or related field.
- At least as a Java Developer (Fresh Graduate with proven technical knowledge are welcome)
- Good knowledge in computer programming language.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (SQL/ PSQL)
- Strong problem-solving and logical reasoning skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skill (English would be advantage).
- Proactive, self-motivated, systematic thinking, fast learner and positive attitude in teamwork.
Experience in of the following will be an advantage: *
Working Location: currently Hybrid at 1. Silom Head office 2. Rama 3
If you require more information, please contact K.Suvaluck Tel. 063-213-4315
10 other openings