QA /Test Analyst is responsible to set up test trials and preconditions to examine product functionality, content and user friendliness. Your role is to review product requirements and specifications in order to foresee potential issues, provide input of functional requirements and advise on design. You are responsible to develop test cases and automation scripts for core applications and new features and ensure defect free release of the application. You will be involved in big data, AI/ML, NLP and data scientist area.
What you will do:
● Design, develop and execute manual and automated tests during designated builds, to verify application readiness for production implementation.
● Write design and functional specifications for use in testing on all core applications.
● Execute test plans and test cases to ensure quality of deliverables.
● Analyses the test results by performing root cause analysis and suggest necessary actions as required such as bug resolution and code optimization. Ensure test defects are tracked to closure.
● Coordinates efforts with software engineers to identify performance opportunities, as well as to ensuretestability issues are addressed during design life cycle.
● Develops new and refines existing QA processes, tools, and testing infrastructure to enhance quality and productivity
● Acquire knowledge necessary to perform job assignments (technology, product and process).
● Help investigate, troubleshoot, and document bugs or production defects. Provide ongoing feedback ondeliverables.
● Effectively communicate with product and design during new feature reviews and throughout productdevelopment.
● Coordinate between onsite/offshore teams, customers, other support groups for smooth implementation of testing and to manage escalations as required.
What you must have:
● Knowledge of agile scrum development life-cycles and how they pertain to Quality Assurance needs.
● Proven ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
● Requires a strong individual contributor with the ability to be effective working with cross-functionalteams and departments.
● Requires solid quality assurance and analytical skills with in-depth knowledge of web-based technologies and products; proven background with test scripts and automation tools.
● Experience in day-to-day operations of a quality assurance environment with the ability to explain testautomation concepts to cross functional teams, requiring effective communication skills.
● Team player yet able to work independently with minimal supervision, committed to meet deadlines, shares innovative ideas and open to receiving constructive feedback. Also expected to be passionate about technologies, deliver results based on a proven system for managing work and flexi-time.
What you will get :
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
4 other openings