Business analyst is responsible to link between business unit, end-user and software development team by gathering business requirements and transform to Epic or user stories. You will work in healthcare industry (Hospital software system) but rather than oldschool way we are involving to disrupt current ecosystem with the area of AI, Machine Learning and NLP to craft more sophisticated system.
What you will do:
● Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
● Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a healthcarebusiness.
● Planning and monitoring working items e.g. stories, tasks or road-blocking in development team.
● Reporting progress.
What you must have:
● 3+ years of experience in software development lifecycle and at least 1 year as a business analyst.
● Background in healthcare is a big advantage.
● Oral and written communication skills.
● Interpersonal and consultative skills.
● Facilitation skills.
● Analytical thinking and problem solving.
● Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
● Organizational skills.
● Knowledge of business structure.
● Stakeholder analysis.
● Requirements engineering.
● Processes modeling.
● Understanding of networks, web & mobile technology, databases and other comprehensive computer knowledge.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com
5 other openings