We are looking for a Developer. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, frontend and maintenance of the central database. And lead the fellows to deliver best practice development e.g. TDD, BDD, code review, CI/CD and so forth. You will work in healthcare industry (Hospital software system) but rather than oldschool way we are involving to disrupt current ecosystem with the area of AI, Machine Learning and NLP to craft more sophisticated system.
What you will do:
● Develop back-end components, provide connectivity with the other web services and support the integration with front-end elements.
● Deliver innovative solutions to drive next generation user experiences, designs and technologies
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
● Contributing to the continual improvement of product design and development process by working with backend engineering, product management to solve problems and fix bugs
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic, ensuring high performance.
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
● Implementation of security and data protection.
What you must have:
● 5+ years experience as a developer with at least 1 year in MongoDb, Node.Js, Express and Angular also have been working in Scrum methodology.
● Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
● Understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● An excellent understanding of development and testing methodologies, object-oriented and protocol-oriented programming best practices, and automated software testing approaches.
● Great logic and problem solving skills.
● Comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
● Team player yet able to work independently with minimal supervision, committed to meet deadlines, shares innovative ideas and open to receiving constructive feedback.
● Team members are expected to be passionate about technologies, deliver results based on a proven system for managing work and flexi-time.
What you will get:
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
5 other openings