We are looking for a Developer. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, frontend and maintenance of the central database. And lead the fellows to deliver best practice development e.g. TDD, BDD, code review, CI/CD and so forth. We are involving to disrupt current ecosystem with the area of AI, Machine Learning and NLP to craft more sophisticated system.
What you will do:
● Develop back-end components, provide connectivity with the other web services and support the integration with front-end elements.
● Deliver innovative solutions to drive next generation user experiences, designs and technologies
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
● Contributing to the continual improvement of product design and development process by working with backend engineering, product management to solve problems and fix bugs
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic, ensuring high performance.
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
● Implementation of security and data protection.
What you must have:
● 5+ years experience as a developer with at least 1 year in MongoDb, Node.Js, Express and Angular also have been working in Scrum methodology.
● Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
● Understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● An excellent understanding of development and testing methodologies, object-oriented and protocol-oriented programming best practices, and automated software testing approaches.
● Great logic and problem solving skills.
● Comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
● Team player yet able to work independently with minimal supervision, committed to meet deadlines, shares innovative ideas and open to receiving constructive feedback.
● Team members are expected to be passionate about technologies, deliver results based on a proven system for managing work and flexi-time.
What you will get:
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
4 other openings