We are looking for a senior UX/UI Designer to turn our ideas (that is too technical and logical) into easy-to-use products for our clients. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, think like our users, and designing proper usability navigation. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with user research, design software, and wireframe tools.
If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with any applications with complicated structures, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
What will you do :
· Designing UI and UX for any applications for end-users.
· Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how every function looks like.
· Improving UX through exploration and analysis.
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
· Organizing user interviews to assess perception and understanding.
· Working with developers and stakeholders to produce amazing applications.
· Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
· A passionate in digital business on creating product to change the world into a better one by the digital innovation
What you should have:
What you will get
If it sounds great for you, just drop your resume, portfolio, or whatever at
1 other opening