Report: Managing Director
We are NOT looking for a UX/UI designer.
Who you are:
- A motivated and creative fresh-grad or last-year student designer wanting to cut your teeth into real-life design projects?
- You are based in Thailand and are eligible to work here.
- You have a portfolio to showcase your talents.
We would like to speak with you!
We are seeking a proficient graphic designer who can craft compelling visual narratives that captivate and inspire our audience. This individual should possess the ability to transform conceptual concepts into visually stunning representations for both electronic media and print, all while collaborating seamlessly with our internal teams of developers, partners, and marketers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate expert proficiency in the latest design software, exhibit strong teamwork skills, and excel in communication. They should be adept at interpreting written or verbal instructions and translating them into captivating designs that resonate with our audience. If you are skilled at bringing ideas to life with impactful visuals, we encourage you to apply. is looking for a motivated, creative, and experienced Graphic Designer to join our team. This position presents an opportunity for individuals passionate about design and marketing to gain practical experience in a dynamic and collaborative environment. You will work closely with our marketing and design teams, contributing to various design projects and assisting in the creation of visually appealing digital assets.
Being organized and able to work independently is a requirement. An entrepreneurial spirit with a strong command of English communications is a must.
Some of your responsibilities are:
- Create and edit visual assets, ensuring they meet design standards and brand guidelines.
- Designing business and marketing materials, including infographics, social media graphics, decks, reports, sales decks, etc.
- Creating how-to guides for Atiom’s end users and clients.
- Creating video and animation content, both for Atiom and our clients.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Create visual text and imagery concepts by hand or with the help of computer software
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Amend designs based on stakeholder and client feedback
- Scan final graphic designs for typos and errors before publishing
- Upskill to keep up-to-date with the latest tools and technologies
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- 3-5 years experience as a graphic designer.
- Demonstrated graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Be able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging,advertisements, and multimedia design.
- A genuine passion for design and/or marketing, with a strong desire to contribute innovative ideas to the projects.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Solid knowledge of PPT/ Keynote is a must.
- Solid knowledge of design tools like Figma, Adobe Photoshop, and Canva.
- Video editing skills are an advantage.
- Bilingual capacity would be a plus.
- Basic knowledge or experience with HTML/CSS is a plus.
Who are we?
Atiom builds everyday habits with tools such as daily training, employee surveys, peer-to-peer recognition, and a layer of gamification that makes Atiom sticky. We help our clients improve service, increase revenue, and drive productivity. What’s the best part? 9/10 employees love Atiom.
Atiom is the world’s leading AI-powered behavioral change technology SaaS company for driving service excellence; it supports happier, safer, and more productive frontline workforces. Atiom goes above and beyond training to shift frontline workforce behaviors. Atiom was born to disrupt an antiquated industry and bring transformation to companies and their frontline teams. See more at https://www.atiom.app.
- Join a dynamic and innovative team dedicated to shaping the future of Behavior Change Technologies.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Company performance-based bonuses and benefits.
- Private health insurance.
- Food allowance.
- Transportation allowance.
- 1 extra day off on your birthday.
- Personal and team development training courses, social goodness activities, and cultural outings.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on our company's growth and market leadership.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment that values transparency, creativity, and diversity.
Get In Touch
If you are as excited about this opportunity, we would love to meet you. Please reach out to us at email@example.com with your resume. We look forward to discovering how you can contribute to the success of Atiom and our clients.
Atiom is an equal-opportunity company.