These are what we expect from you :
- Programming skills (the logic, the data struct, DB design, algorithmic thinking).
- Some experience in RESTful APIs design, development and integrate APIs with another services or mobile platform.
- Experience in. Net framework and Net core.
- Experience in Java toolchain (Maven, Gradle), creating web services.
- Familiar with related backend framework - Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience in version control tool.
- Experience in CI/CD.
- Expertise in database framework by using any kind of ORM with Ms SQL or Oracle.
- Experience in any kind of web-server e.g. IIs, nginx.
- Unit testing/ automated testing habit.
- Bachelor in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Experience in no SQL is a plus.
Good to have :
- More hardcore programming experience, urges to dive into a real programmatic problem not just websites only.
- RX Java, functional programming.
Soft skill :
- Some year experience with.net (our main backend language) and wish to pick up Java or Node js.
- strong in problem solving and investigated problem.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and work under pressure.
- Willing to be a team player.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Working read/write English proficiency
Why work with us?
Starting with competitive salary but that’s not enough. Our work philosophy is to allow freedom and rely on autonomy. You don’t want other people looking over your shoulders all the time and instructing you like a robot. We operate based on trust and that means time is flexible and life should be as easy as it can be.
We are young and energetic people and it’s a lot of fun to work here. Our team describes that the cheery and friendly working atmosphere is one best reasons to work at AppMan.
Don't worry if you just graduated from university. Your skill in making modern webs is what we will be looking at. Prepare your resume and contact us and we will see what you can do!
Sorry we cannot have expats at this moment
Tel : 064 936 1782