Who we're looking for
APOLLO 21 is seeking a talented mind who possess strong problem-solving, analytical and technical skills. You’ll be joining a team of engineers and designers who are passionate in delivering solutions with great engineering standard and user experience to our customers. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of APOLLO 21 and Thailand innovations.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing software
- Collaborate with users, designers, and development team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Exercise Code reviews, Pair-programming and other Scrum rituals
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Good knowledge in Mathematics and English
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge in REST API and asynchronous programming concept
- Strong knowledge in OOP concept
- Fundamental knowledge in Web Technology
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organized, self-sufficient, and also a Team player
- Posses a good sense of humor and the ability to endure bad jokes 😄
- (Advantage) Experience and adaptability in working in an Agile Methodology
- (Advantage) Knowledge and Experience with one or more coding languages, frameworks listed below
- 15 Annual Public Holidays
- 7-15 Annual Vacation Leaves
- Free Snacks and Sweets at the office
- Social Insurance
- WFH 1 day per week
- Extra 10-Day Parental Leave in addition to the basic Labor Law standard (Both Male/Female) *Condition Applied
We are a small and tight-knit team placing a strong emphasis on establishing a positive company culture where members better themselves in their careers and as a team while finding a good balance in their personal lifestyles
APOLLO 21 ‘s works are not just limited to local collaborations – we work with top universities, research institutions, international firms, series A startups and renowned private and publicly listed companies to deliver the best outcomes possible.
If you're passionate about making a difference and developing your engineering career while living among naturally and culturally rich surroundings and the most peaceful environment of Chiang Mai, join us at APOLLO 21 and let’s rock the industry together 🙂.
How to Apply
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.