Join the Amity team!
Working at Amity is an opportunity to step up your career in a global tech scale-up on a journey to become a tech unicorn. Backed by leading VC firms with more than $30M funding raised to date, Amity aims to become one of the world’s largest operators of social networks and social experiences. By joining us, you will have the chance to work make a real impact by building the foundation of our success and progress fast in a hyper-growth environment.
In the next 12 months, Amity expects to grow to over 20 million active users from 10 million currently, maintaining over 100% YoY revenue growth, whilst aiming to become the first truly global tech company emerging from Thailand. Amity Social Cloud is already gaining traction with a fast expanding customer base outside of South-East Asia and we are therefore rapidly scaling our international sales and marketing presence with a strong focus on Europe and the US market. Amity currently has over 200 employees spread across offices in Bangkok, London, Milan, and Miami, and over 27 nationalities.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for holding a discovery call, giving prospects product demo, and closing the deal.
Your Day to Day:
- Establish a strategy and plan for your assigned accounts to identify new upsell and cross-sell opportunities for growth across Amity products and solutions (manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically).
- Make cold calls and reaching out to prospects and qualified leads.
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of our customers' unique challenges and goals and their operating environment.
- Work closely with our Product & Engineering Team to build deep understanding of our products, ensure on-time product delivery and work with the implementation team to integrate our software with external sources.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and engage feedback from our customers to improve our product to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Manage key/ major customer touch points, including business reviews, and renewal discussions to ensure a fully engaged, seamless, and positive customer experience.
- Assemble a multi-faceted change management plan to ensure that client adopts and uses the solution to increase engagement and for us to curb runaway churn and increase customer loyalty.
- Document and maintain sales activity in Salesforce.
Top characteristics and traits for a successful AE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications or other related degrees; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in account management in the technology or SaaS sector for enterprise clients, including business-to-business selling experience.
- Experience handling with corporate or strategic accounts.
- Building and managing a sales pipeline and achieving/exceeding quota.
- Excellent in both English and Thai language (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills to effectively engage with and present to senior-level executives.
What's in it for you:
Check out our great benefits here - https://www.amity.co/career/ba...
Not ready to apply?
Join our Amity Talent community - Amity | Careers | Open Positions