As an Informatica BDM Administrator, you will be responsible for:
· Manage Informatica BDM instances for our international clients
· Perform Informatica BDM upgrades and platform/vendor hotfixes
· Ensure the system's uptime and performance
· Plan and execute deployment cycles on lower and higher environments
· Manage user and security access
· Perform performance tuning utilizing Informatica BDM native engines
· Technical Requirements Gathering and Development of Functional Specifications
· Analysis of Various Development Alternatives to Applications, Information Systems and Modules
· This is the Full-Time position2 Profile Requirements
For this position of Informatica BDM Administrator we are looking for someone with:
· (Required) 2+ Years of Relevant Experience as an Informatica PWC or Informatica BDM Admin
· (Required) Experience with Informatica Architecture and installation process.
· (Required) Experience with setting up repositories, users, security management.
· (Required) Experience with DevOps, Informatica Deployment packages
· (Required) Experience with Informatica BDM Engines – Blaze, Spark
· (Required) Experience with Shell scripting for Admin automation
· (Required) Bachelor University Degree in IT Related Major
· (Required) Fluency in English and Thai (Spoken/Written)
· (Required) Communication, Presentation and Networking Skills
· (Required) Work Diligence & Initiative – “Deliver no Matter What” Attitude
· (Optional) Experience with Spark/Hive on Cloudera or Hortonworks
· (Optional) Contractors are welcome and benefits negotiable3 Benefits
For this position of Informatica BDM Administrator (Full Time)
· Starting Monthly Salary = 50,000 – 80,000 THB (Negotiable)
· Semi-Annual Bonus = Negotiable
· Provident Fund Enrollment
· Corporate Health Insurance Enrollment
· Annual Vacation & Holidays = 12+18 days
· Home Office – 40-80% (post probation)
· Flexible Work Hours
· Intraday and Business Travel Allowance
· Work & Travel Opportunities in EU and Canada4 About Adastra
Our people and their collective expertise are the basis ofAdastra’s prowess. Adastrans collaborate across functions, competencies,sectors, and geographies to tackle interesting and complex data-relatedchallenges. Adastrans are self-driven, data-driven powerhouses with a passionfor all things data.
World Team Collaboration
Adastrans work closely with our clients and other offices tohelp them protect existing data investments, harness their data assets andunlock their business value by leveraging advanced tools, technologies, andmethodologies. You will work with a distributed team around the world eitherremotely or in person. Yes, Adastrans have an opportunity to travel around theworld - visit Canada, USA, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Russia, Bulgariaor Australia… or stay home and login conveniently remotely. Data has no bordersand requires no visas or work permits… but if you do – Adastra will take careand will even cover the costs.
Adastra is a well-established enterprise with 2000+employees around the world. Adastra Thailand, however, is still a baby. We areactively building our own management capacity and are constantly looking forsmart, motivated and capable individuals who can be then quickly promoted tomanagerial positions in the organization as we grow in numbers. Your careerpath may take you to technical expertise leadership role, human management orall the way to an executive position in the company quickly. You will be assigneda talent mentor when you join the company and they will guide you with theirown expertise and experience along your own career path.
Flexible Work Hours and Home Office
At Adastra we value efficiency and availability over strictoffice hours. At Adastra you are free to come late to work or leave early tobeat the traffic. You may have a late call with a client then sittingconveniently at your home or take the full day working from home if you needto. We are as flexible as we could be and clients allow us. We shall judge youfor the work done, not for the hours spent on office premises.
Adastra is as strong as Adastrans are. We invest heavily inyour personal and professional development to ensure that you reach yourpotential with us. We have dozens of proprietary Information Management courseswithin our Adastra Academy network and invest in external courses andcertifications for our people. You will never get bored.
Let’s Talk About Money
Adastrans are evaluated based on their experience andskillset and are allocated into (a) competitive salary grades. Additionally,Adastrans receive (b) a performance bonus, (c) an additional Health Insurancecoverage, (d) provident fund contributions and (e) some other perks that weshall talk about when we meet. At all times we try to be transparent over yourperformance and the business reality and hence maintain a happy win-win-winsymbiosis between shareholders, clients and Adastrans.
More About Adastra: Visithttp://adastragrp.com
2 other openings