We are currently looking to recruit a motivated Big Data & Cloud Developer, based in Thailand.
Your contribution to the team:
- Analyze existing On-Prem Data Warehouse (DWH) and/or Hadoop Data Lake (HDL) Solutions
- Design, describe and present a roadmap towards migration of On-Prem solutions to the Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, Snowflake). Compare offerings and consult on best practices
- Configure and maintain healthy On-Prem, Cloud or Hybrid Environment
- Migrate existing data integration and reporting capabilities to the Cloud. Utilize Cloud Provider tools and offerings
- Develop new capabilities within On-Prem, Cloud or Hybrid environments
- Perform unit testing and performance tuning on the solution.
- University degree in Computer Science or related numerate / quantitative subject
- English language working proficiency (spoken and written)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Capability to approach problems as challenges and deal with them constructively
- Hands-On and working proficiency of Unix/Linux based systems
- Hands-On experience with some scripting language, ideally Python
- Hands-On experience with Data Warehousing (DWH) solutions built on Oracle, Teradata, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, Netezza, etc.
- Hands-On experience with Hadoop Data Lake (HDL) solutions utilizing HDFS, Hive, Spark, Kafka, NiFi, HBase, etc.
- Hands-On Experience with 1 or more of the popular Data Integration Tools such as MS SSIS, Informatica, DataStage, AbInitio, ODI, Pentaho, Talend, Teradata BTEQ, etc.
- Experience and/or desire to specialize in the field of Cloud Information Management in 1 of the following areas:
- Microsoft Azure with strong preference towards Azure Storage, Databricks, Data Factory, HDInsight
- Amazon Web Services with strong preference towards Redshift, S3, IAM, GLUE
- Google GCP and their developing portfolio of tools and capabilities
- Snowflake and their developing portfolio of tools and capabilities
The benefits for you:
- Competitive Salary Grades
- Competitive Performance Bonus Schemes
- Work & Travel Opportunities in Europe and Canada
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Provident Fund Contributions
- Flexible Work Hours
- Home Office Approvals
- Vacation Allowance of 10+ Days
- Intraday Travel Allowance
- Corporate Health Insurance Plan
- Access to Dozens of Proprietary Adastra Academy Courses for Lifelong Learning
- Cloud Certification by Microsoft, Amazon or Google
- Foreign Company Open Door Policy All The Way Up to The Executive Office
- Career Coaching & Mentorship Program, Leadership Opportunities