We are looking for a Quality engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Quality engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Analyze system requirements and identify testing strategies that maximize test coverage and/or improve system reliability and performance within an agile development team
- Ability to work with Business Analysts on testing options and strategies to drive the production of high quality systems. We want people who get a kick out of uncovering those hard-to-find bugs and devising method to avoid the bug in the first place
- Execute and monitor testing activities and ensure they are completed as expected while evaluating the impact of the defects that emerge
- Utilize an automation test framework and add test cases as needed to ensure frequent test coverage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong analytical and problem skills as well as an attention to details
- Proficiency in developing and implementing test plans and test scripts
- Ability to work effectively in a team focused on bringing great services to market
- At least 2 year’s experiences working in Windows and/or UNIX environments
- Strong communication and collaboration skills including good written English and usable spoken English.
- Experience using the testing tool Selenium is preferred
- Experience with automated test frameworks such as Robot or Cucumber is a plus
- Experience with Python or another programming languages is a plus
- Experience with SQL and databases is a plus.
- Group health insurance and life insurance
- Free lunch everyday
- Daily 15-minute Thai Massage
- Work from home 1 day per month
- Vacation leave 14 days per year
- Leaves for marriage, priesthood, bereavement and parental
aCommerce is the leading ecommerce enabler in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, Samsung, and Unilever.
Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 1,400 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
The aTeam is made up of highly ambitious individuals driven to innovate, build and succeed and is always looking for like-minded self-starters to join.