Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Budget: up to 60K
Location: BTS Surasak
- Turn complex data from varying sources and formats into informative and actionable insights
- Build dashboards, self-service tools, and reports to analyze and present data associated with customer experience, product performance, business operations, and strategic initiatives.
- Provide coverage on ad-hoc analysis from diverse partners and automate those needs over time
- Successfully bridge analytics and business, the ability to speak the language of both.
- Streamline reports, processes, and procedures, and implement best practices for the team
- Engage with Product, Business, Engineering, and Marketing teams to capture requirements, influence end-state way we make decisions, and craft BI tools to support those partners
- Closely partner with our technology team to develop global BI dashboards, data pipelines, sophisticated security controls, and scalable ad-hoc reporting including infrastructure investments in support of BI needs
- Provision, management, and maintenance of dashboards and reports, as well as underlying data sources
- Identification of data quality problems and significant emerging trends at the earliest possible opportunity
- Improvements in the processes, methodology, and accuracy of forecasts and reports
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, paired with great attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to handle work to tight deadlines and the pressure
of executive requests.
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Visualization, Data Scientist, or Data Analyst role, preferably for
a digital subscription business.
- Strong ability to write complex SQL queries and manage databases
- Proficiency in data visualization tools such as Tableau for full-stack data analysis, insight synthesis, and presentation.
- You are energized by translating raw data into decision-relevant insights and thrive providing your internal customers with what they need to excel.
- Advanced Excel modeling (VBA a bonus)
- Solid technical/functional knowledge in statistics; experience with R or similar
- Experience with MongoDB
- Accounting/Financial knowledge and commercial acumen