At 30SecondsToFly, you will play an important role to define cutting edge travel chat experiences. As travel recovers in the coming months and years, we help TMC's to answer questions and process bookings with Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
We expect you to manage the entire product lifecycle, so you will need to possess a combination of technical and business understanding. You will work in a fast-growing team of experts in the travel and chat field, delivering the highest level of technology & service to our clients.
- Plan and execute development of our application suite
- Work with senior management to develop and implement product strategies
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers on application features
- Write simple but comprehensive product specifications
- Streamline product workflows
- Collaborate with other teams on any number of tasks
- Passionate about user experience
Desired Candidate Profile & Qualifications:
- Excellent in English, both written and oral form
- Programming, database, or IT technical design background
- 1-2 years of experience as a product owner
- Experience in chat or customer support before
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Good communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills
We have only listed the most important skills and experience instead of an endless list of tech and tools that you will be using. But aside from the skills, we encourage learning all the time and so your personality is what really counts the most.
- We are located in WeWork in the T-One Building, a 5 minute walk to BTS Thonglor
- Fun activities every week with WeWork communities with a chance to meet other cool like-minded startups
- Why wait until Friday? We have free beer EVERYDAY
- Join any events happening in the WeWork for free
- Free flow of tea, barista-made coffee and snacks
- Apart from the state-of-the-art offices, we provide you with great equipment (Apple)
- A competitive salary and benefit, including health insurance and a contribution towards your gym membership
- Flexible working hours and remote work when appropriate
- Training and self-improvement budget
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! We carefully review every application and we will contact you soon if we believe you are a great fit to our team - please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This position is open to Thai Nationals only.