We’re looking for a Junior Node developer to join our team. At 30SecondsToFly, you will play an important role building and maintaining travel products. We expect that you are interested in working on scalable systems in a dynamic environment and enjoy working as part of a strong engineering team. Your main focus will be supporting frontend and api clients with our APIs.
● Build and maintain features supporting the frontend and api clients
● Collaborate with other teams on any number of tasks
● Write unit tests to improve general reliability of systems
● Work on fixing bugs and optimizing performance
● Contribute positively to all aspects of development
● 1+ years Node API work experience
● Thai Nationality
We have only listed the most important skills and experience instead of an endless list of tech and tools that you will be using. But aside from the skills, we encourage learning all the time and so your personality is what really counts the most.
● Convenient office location - due to the expansion of our operations, we will be moving to a new office in a prime location shortly
● Apart from the state-of-the-art offices, we provide you with great equipment (Apple)
● A competitive salary and benefits inline with current market conditions
This position is open to Thai Nationals only. Thank you very much for your application - please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
8 other openings