· Assisting Project Manager with the details of projects from conception to completion, including the evaluation of project scopes in order to identify and determine tasks, schedules, deadlines, delivery dates, team resources, contractors and project close-outs.
· Inspects and ensures that all subcontractors at job site follow strictly the regulations of Environmental, Health, & Safety (EH&S), government and the company
· Plans the installations, testings and project deliveries and all related activities according to the timelines in customers’ contracts.
· Always monitor and update the status of projects
· Communicate with all related functions, sections, and departments to update the status and changes in written report forms
· Reports Project Manager of any related issue, progresses of project along projects’ timelines from the beginning to the completion.
· Coordinates with and meets clients, architects, builders sub-contractors, government authorities for quality and efficiency of projects
· Manages properly the documentation required for running and completing the projects in order to comply with regulation and customers’ contracts
· Studies or attends the training to keep developed in the company’s products and regulations
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the rightcandidates. Please submit resume stating qualifications and experience , present and expected salary, telephone number, together with a recent photo to the address below :